During this episode John Romeo and John Holser work with script analysis using the “Agent Script” from the actor’s point of view.
We look into:
- How and actor explores a scene for insights and clues as to what’s happening behind the dialogue.
- What the character wants or what Sanford Meisner calls it the “Super Objective”.
- We explain how the “as if” approach to working with dialogue adds life beyond the words.
- How a lead actor must understand the characters arc and how a scene fits into that arc.
- How the filmmaker must make the actors thoughts visible.